Plywood Class 2 – Natural
Plywood is made of three or more layers of softwood veneer bonded together with phenol adhesive to produce a flat sheet. The mutually perpendicular placement of the wood fibers in each layer of plywood reduces the shrinkage and improves its strength. This cross-grained construction guarantees that the final product has high dimensional stability, does not bend or warp and remain relatively stable under changes of temperature and moisture.
Plywood Class 2 – Natural has insignificant differences in color and a decorative surface that resembles rugged and natural timber. The damaged knots and brown patches spice up the surface creating interesting areas, that are not pretentious, but full of life and contrasts.
- Durable, but light material, which can be easily processed
- Easy to cut and process on different lathes, including CNC machines
- Can be subjected to further painting, oil coating, varnishing, dipping, CPL sheeting and veneering, brushing, sanding and milling
- Improved strength due to the cross laminated construction of the layers
- Surface dimensional stability
- Φιλικό προς το περιβάλλον, ανακυκλώσιμο προϊόν
- Furniture production
- Interior finishing
- Decorative elements
- Shopping facilities
- Wall finishing